School

My Top School Tips

3:05 PM

Hey gals

So I was planning on continuing my Making It Happen series today, but the magic just wasn’t there.
BUT, it’s all good.  I had another post idea.  
MY TOP SCHOOL TIPS,
because school is seriously one of the only things that I kick butt at.  Lol.

Get Everything Done Before 8pm

Trust me when I say this gal pal, all of the intelligent juices flow before 8pm.  After 8pm all I can think about is a bubble bath, socks (preferably fuzzy ones) and my duvet, never how to calculate the slope of two fractions.

Type Things For Your Teacher Even If They Don’t Ask You To

This one is HUGE.  Not only does it show your teacher that you’re a ‘dedicated’ student (even if you’re not) but it saves your hand from aching.  I seriously swear that some teachers have graded my work a lot easier because it was typed and easy for them to read.

Copy Notes In Pencil

No matter how much you love that smooth, black ink pen, you’re safer using a pencil.  If you misspell something it will save you a ton of time looking for white-out.  Major score.

Listen To Unfamiliar Music When Doing Homework

I’m kind of preaching to the choir with this one, but listening to Taylor Swift’s album that you know all the words to all the songs, is not making you more productive.  Personally, if I know the song, then I start to sing along.  And sometimes even dance, which is unfortunately not helping my history mark.

Study By Yourself

This one is probably more ‘personal preference’ but I find that I study SO much more effectively when I’m by myself.  People, especially my friends just distract me.  I also find that I can’t study in a public place.  I’m not really sure why, but I get so distracted by other humans.
.
ALSO
THERE ARE ONLY 98 DAYS TILL 2017.
So make them count gals.
Send that email.  Write that novel.  Text that friend.  And eat lots of waffles. 
.
BIG HUGS,

Em

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. THESE ARE WONDERFUL TIPS!

    And how is there so little time left I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts