Bullet Journal

CURRENT BULLET JOURNAL SET-UP

10:52 AM

HEY GALS
WHAT’S UP?

I’m currently spread across my bed on this on this babe of a morning.  The sun is shining and all is good friends!

Today I’m going to be *finally* sharing with you my current bullet journal set-up!  I’ve had this post idea for around four months but I wanted to wait until I was completely satisfied with my layout.  The time has come gals.

I am going to show you my October goals spread BUT I haven't written my goals down yet so you’re just going to have to wait and see for that post coming up very shortly.

Let’s start from the very beginning.  And I hereby grant you full permission to laugh at these snippets from my very first bullet journal from back in February.

Pretty bad right?!  I honestly have no idea what was going on with that arrow in my future log.  It doesn't even resemble an arrow!  And my attempt at calligraphy is just funny.  Come on friends, laugh along with me.
.
Here's my September goals spread.  Take note on the progress I made on these goals.
Yep, that's right, I made little to no progress this month.  And that's 100% okay.  With school starting up I had a hard time remembering to look at this babies throughout the month.
.
Next we have my October spread, including my monthly log, tracker, goals sheet, gratitude log and some other meaningful prompts.




As you can clearly see, my calligraphy skills have greatly improved AND I have discovered the magic of COLOURED PENS.  I bought this 14 pack by Papermate the other day, and oh my stars are they ever wonderful.  They're pretty much my best friends.

Here is an example of what my daily pages look like.
I like to keep it pretty simple as I never have too much time to draft up a fancy heading everyday.  You can see from this spread that I do skip days.  I usually skip Fridays and weekends because I like to try and give myself a break during the weekend and most things can wait until Monday.
.
One thing that I used to do was keep a daily tracker and a gratitude log.

But I honestly just found it too difficult to keep up with.  Now, I keep a general gratitude log where I just write down something that I'm grateful for every couple of days.  

As for my tracker, I totally got out of the habit of using it for a couple of months.  But for October I'm going to try and use a weekly tracker for things like my water intake and yoga classes that I attend.

And that's about it friends!  I wrote two posts about how I journal back in March (but they're totally cringe worthy so I'm not going to link them whahaha), but you should really go check out the official bullet journal website and Pinterest!
.
P.S Please disregard the yellow-y tinge to the photos, my camera's colour correct is being all funky.
P.P.S If you wanna be a lil noisy you should go follow me on my personal Instagram, __omgemily (THATS TWO UNDERSCORES), because it's pretty rockin at the moment.
.
HAPPY ALMOST OCTOBER FRIENDS!
Em

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is so cool! I've been wanting to get into bullet journaling for forever, I've just never actually sat down and DONE it. I'm too perfectionistic XD I'm going to try this month!

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts