Let's Chat

Let's Chat: My Life Lately

8:40 PM


GUESS WHAT

THERE ARE NOW *OFFICIALLY* CRUNCHY FALL LEAVES ON THE GROUND *throws leaves everywhere*
I think during summer I forgot how much I LOVE fall.  I think that it definitely deserves the award for 'coziest' season, who's with me!

ANYWAYS, I feel like I haven't chatted with you for SO long.  I know in my last post that I said I was going to go over my October Goals, but I've decided to wait until the end of the month and review them with you them.  Sound like a plan?
.
The last week has been hard friends.  Really, really hard.  Lots of tears were shed but I think I'm finally starting to come up for air.  My grandma has been suffering for too long, and this week especially I could see that she's running out of steam.  Please send your prayers.

It's also not helping that I've had the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack on repeat for the last 2 days, which is the best, but most depressing thing you will ever listen to.  If you find yourself considering every decision you've ever made and just end up crying for no reason don't say that I didn't warn you.
.
Is anyone else already tired of school?  I normally enjoy school (minus math tests ugh) but lately I'm just bored of going to the same classes everyday and learning about the same subjects.  I just wanna hop on a plane and go somewhere new and eat waffles and drink tea everyday.  Anyone want to come along?
.
And on top of all of this, I've come to a road block in my novel. Ugh.  The is just not my week.  
BUT I HAVE A JOKE TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD
"A chemistry lab is like a big party.  Some drop acid and others drop the base!"
HA
When it comes to lame chemistry puns, I'm in my element.
I DID IT AGAIN HEHE
.
You got this.
Em

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I agree with my not enjoying school so much. I've been dreading school these days. Usually I love school. I think it's just a eagerness to get done with school so I can what I want. :)
    I'll be praying for your grandma.
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! Thank you so much Ellie, it really means a lot to me.
      BIG HUGS GIRLIE

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry about your grandma, Em. I went through that this past spring, and I know it's the worst. Sending major hugs!!! <3
    I feel you on school, oh my gosh. I guess I just don't like how it constantly eats up my time haha. LET US LIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace you're the sweetest! And yes you're so right about school. *HUGS*

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts