Inspiration

August Goals

9:00 AM


STORY TIME:
Okay so yesterday my mum and I headed out on a mini road trip to a blueberry festival.  Yes, you read that right, A BLUEBERRY FESTIVAL.  It was called ‘Blueberry Blast’ and was just as cute as the name sounds.  But anyways, on our way home we found AN ALPACA FARM.  AN ALPACA FARM WITH REAL LIFE ALPACAS NOT STUFFED ONES.  It was totally magical and btw if anyone has a pet alpaca that they can permanently lend me, that would be great thanks.

Anyways... HI! I’m Em, welcome!!
.
July Reflection

JULY WAS GOOD.  REALLY REALLY GOOD.  As for my goals... I MADE SOME PROGRESS!
.
Simple Living
I kind of/not really started.  I’m just too sentimental.

Gratitude
To be honest, I kind of forgot about this one....But realistically, I think I already express quite a lot of gratitude.

Fruitful Relationships
YES YES YES.  I TOTALLY ROCKED THIS GOAL!!  I focused on tending to my friendships and boy, was it ever fruitful.

Screens Down, Book Open
I read 2 1/2 books.  That’s more than June... Social media is just SO distracting!
.
August Goals

I actually divided my goals into monthly, weekly and daily categories, which makes for A LOT of them, so I’m just going to include a couple from each category.
.
MONTHY:

Simple  Living

It’s back.  PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION GANG.

Embrace  Awkward

With school starting at the end of the month, I know that there is going to be a TON of awkward.  I also just reached out to some friends that I haven’t spoke to in MONTHS.  The best things were always awkward at some point.

WEEKLY:

Love My Friends Well

This one is SO important.  Growing strong friendships is one thing, but in order for them to flourish you need to water them.

10km Training

One thing that I really wanted to do this summer was run 10km.  So far this summer, the farthest I’ve gone has been 6km.  This is definitely going to be a challenge.

DAILY:

Read All The Books

Read the hard truth.  And read the good truth.  Read it all, and soak everything in.

Encourage Everyone

Encouragement is the ultimate way to achieve things, and I want to spread some encouragement to my friends and family that THEY CAN DO THIS.
.
That’s a wrap!

Let me know one of your August goals below in the comments!
.
WAIT DON’T GO YET!
I almost completely forgot.... 
I’VE CREATED AN AUGUST SERIES
*woot wooooooo*
There will be 5 posts in total and they will be going up on Wednesdays.  It starts on August 3rd!!!
Here’s a little sneak peak...

.
LOVE YA

Em

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm excited for your new series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you do goals for the month. I'm a big goal person too. So, I guess I'm not the only one who sets goals for my day, week, or month. I like your goals too! And I'll pray you can get better at them! :)
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
    It would be awesome if you could stop by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie, your sweet words really mean a lot to me! Thank you for praying for me, i'll do the same for you :)
      By the way, I did stop by your blog, I LOVE IT!!
      -Em

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts