August Series

Making It Happen: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

9:00 AM


What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?

I was asked this question back in June in a TED conference I attended.  People’s answers were truly amazing.  Some examples were:
-I would organize a rally against child abuse
-I would stand up to bullies
-I would write that book
-I would speak my truth

You read all these wonderful things and think; What’s holding them back, why don’t they just do it! But now it’s time for you to flip that advice; What is holding me back?  What’s stopping me?

Maybe it’s an unsupportive friend or a lack of time or money.  Whatever it is, identify it, look it straight in the eye and say, You can’t stop me.

When we identify the very thing that’s stopping us, we become less afraid of it, and we show it who’s boss (hint: YOU’RE THE BOSS GIRLIE!)

This week I challenge you to answer this question:
What would I do if I knew I couldn’t fail?

Then ask yourself,
What’s holding me back?

I suggest writing out these statements and placing them somewhere that you will often glance at.  Let them remind you of what you really want.  Let them inspire you to dig deeper and dream bigger.
.
.
.
And that completes Part One of my August series, Making It Happen!!  Let me know down below, What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
.
HUGS!

Em

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That's a really fascinating question to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, Emily! Love these thoughts!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allie!! By the way, I really like your blog designs, they're super cute :)

      Delete
  3. Wow...that is honestly a really really good question. Woah. I love questions like that. Ones that makes me want to live beyond myself and live for something greater. I'm definitely gonna be thinking this question a lot now. Wow. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK THANK YOU AUTUMN!!! I agree 100% with you there, powerful questions are just the best!!

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts