Let's Chat

Let's Chat: My Week Away

9:00 AM


Hey darling, what’s up?

This has been a good week.  Like one of those weeks that you just never want it to end.    Last night I flew back home from a week long vacation in the big city.  I stayed with my aunt and she is absolutely amazing and she has a pool.  It was pretty awesome.

This week I’ve been listening to the Make It Happen podcast by Lara Casey.

My focus has been on growing relationships and relaxing (which I did reflect a lot on this week)

I also leave for England in 11 days so WOOT WOO I CAN’T WAIT OMG.  This also means that the next 11 days are going to be completely NUTS.  

I am trying to plan out my birthday party/friend gathering.  My actual birthday is happening when I’m in England, but I still want to do something with my friends once I get home.  Any suggestions?  I was thinking something along the lines of a picnic...?

I’ve been wearing these shorts every single day is week.  I think I might have a problem...  And yes, they’re 100% worth the $58, trust me, BEST SHORTS EVER.

I am also starting to prep for back-to-school which has me a lil bit scared and excited at the same time.

While away, I got to spend two days with my great aunt and uncle.  Our visit consisted of lots of dessert and me falling asleep outside in the gazebo, but the visit really showed me the importance of spending time with your family, even it’s not the most fun activity.  

so...

That’s all I have for you on this sunny Wednesday morning.  
Have a wonderful day!!
.
HUGS!

Em

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm so glad that you had a good week! Hope this week is even better:)

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts