Inspiration

2016 is the year of...

9:00 AM


2016 is the year of observing what works and what doesn’t.  2016 is the year of adapting new, good habits.  2016 is the year of analyzing and creating an action plan.  2016 is the year of learning.
And boy, have I learned so much already this year.

I like to have a general focus each year.  Whether that focus be set on January 1st or on a rainy Thursday in July, it really doesn’t matter.

There is nothing magical about January 1st
-Lara Casey

I encourage you to really sit down and think about all that has happened this year.  Whether it be good or bad, think about the bigger picture:  What did you learn from that experience?

Maybe you tried a lot of new things, some didn’t work out but you still tried, which is the important part.  Maybe then for you, 2016 is the year of stepping out of your comfort zone.

Maybe you really struggled with friendships.  Some were lost entirely and some are slowly growing apart.  Maybe for you, 2016 is the year of pruning and new growth

Whatever 2016 may mean to you, make it something that really sinks deep into your heart.

What do you think?

What is 2016 the year for?

By the way, there will be no new post on Sunday as I'm out of town and taking a lil vacation.  Sometimes a girl gotta treat herself okay!
.
Lots of LOVE,
Em

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm hoping that 2016 will be the year of becoming braver, less fearful. I guess we'll see!!

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts