Let's Chat

Let's Chat: Spring Break & Festivities

10:28 PM


Okay disclaimer: I promise you I am perfectly sane and do not need help, I’m just a fun lovin Christmas enthusiast.

Yesterday I planned out Christmas dinner.  I am not crazy.  I even found and bookmarked all of the recipes that I want to make.  I am not crazy.

But on an even crazier note, I want to cook most of Christmas dinner (and dessert!) vegan.  Which I know sounds absolutely nuts but mashed potatoes without butter=YOU CAN EAT MORE MASHED POTATOES AND NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT AM I RIGHT?!
.
AND OH MY STARS GUESS WHAT!
*wait for it...*
MY MUM AND I JUST BOOKED A TRIP BACK TO ENGLAND FOR SPRING BREAK!
I am absolutely over the moon about this because A. London is the most dreamy city ever and B. I get to indulge *again* in fancy tea and pastries all day everyday.
WHAHAHAHAAAA
.
I listened to these two TED talks today, and oh my word are they ever AMAZING.  GO LISTEN TO THEM RIGHT NOW. (TRUST ME YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.) 

.
On a more serious note, I’m addicted to waffles.  I’ve made them three times in the span of 5 days.  I need therapy.  Someone please help me.
.
In August I started volunteering at a nursing home and woah, has it ever been fruitful friends!  The relationships I've made are so meaningful and it honestly feels so good to know that you are improving the quality of another persons life.  If you've always wanted to volunteer anywhere but haven't yet had the courage too, PLEASE JUST DO IT, because good things will start to grow little by little.
.
LOVE YA SO MUCH,
Em

P.S The second post of my "August" series is *finally* going to go up on Saturday!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN ENGLAND!!!!!!

    Also majorly jealous because wow I want waffles.

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts