Inspiration

5 Necessities For A Cozy Night-In

4:48 PM


WHAT TIME IS IT?

FALL TIME

WOOT HOOOO!

Yes, you read that correctly gal pal, IT’S FALL! 

And I’m so freaking excited about it.

So in honor of this glorious season I have compiled a list of cozy things.

Disclaimer: Even if it’s still like 75 degrees Fahrenheit where you live, IT DOESN’T MATTER. TURN ON YOUR A.C. AND GET COZY.

Socks
FUFFY SOCKS, WOOL SOCKS, LEOARD PRINT SOCKS, YOU NEED SOME SOCKS FRIENDS.
Question: Do you ever sleep with socks on?
I do, but my friends always think that it’s really weird and unusual... Thoughts?

Chips and Salsa
Okay I know what your thinking, “Em, chips and salsa have absolutely nothing to do with fall”.  And you know what friend, you are absolutely correct.  
CHIPS AND SALSA IS AN ALL YEAR FOOD!
Okay but on a more serious note, chips and salsa are my recent obsession.  A medium salsa, with a relatively healthy (I adore ‘Que Pasa’) tortilla chips, you have the ultimate cozy night snack.

HUBBA HUBBA.

Bath Bombs
If your not a fan of strong smells, then get yourself a cheeky bubble bar from Lush.  They don’t smell too strong, but produce babe-licious bubbles. 

BUT, make sure you pick out what you want online BEFORE you go into the store.  A long time spent in Lush can lead to some nasty headaches, trust me, I know.

Movies
To be honest, during the week I am totally more of a t.v kind of gal, but during the weekend, BRING ON THE MOVIES! 

I wrote a post a couple of months back about the best movies for a cozy night-in, you can find it here for my personal recommendations. 

Candles
I promised myself that I would not blab about candles in anymore posts.  
Oops.  
I JUST CAN’T HELP IT! 

Candles. Just Candles.  Read more about it here

And that’s a wrap!
Have you had a cozy night-in yet this fall?  AND DO YOU SLEEP WITH SOCKS ON PLEASE TELL ME I’M NOT ALONE.
.
BIG FALL HUGS,
Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts