Inspiration

September Goals

2:20 PM


Let's just pretend that it was all part of my secret lil plan to put my September goals up 5 days into September.
Oops.
August Reflection
MONTHY:

Simple  Living

Um... well I made a little progress with this one... I JUST DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START!

Embrace  Awkward

I did pretty good with this one!  In August I met up with some friends that I haven’t seen in a year!  Talk about awkward!


WEEKLY:

Love My Friends Well

YES YES YES!! I ROCKED THIS ONE!!  I spent the last weekend of summer out at my friends lake house, and oh my word, was it ever wonderful.  I love my friends.

10km Training

I did not run 10km this summer.  And that’s okay.  I decided that I didn’t want to push myself to reach that 10km mark.

DAILY:

Read All The Books

I think I read 3 books in August... It’s more then July, so YAY

Encourage Everyone

I sent out a lot of encouragement cards in August which was really fun!!

September Goals
MONTHLY:

Enjoy the Mess

I find myself getting so caught up in the finished product that I forget to live in the moment and enjoy the mess!

Start Somewhere

I always make these big goals and never take the first little steps to make it happen, things are going to change this month!

By the way, my ‘August’ series, Making It Happen, IS GOING TO CONTINUE.  I REPEAT I AM GOING TO FINISH THE SERIES!

WEEKLY:

Social Media Free Days

This goal is very important to me.  I’m just starting to realize that the main source of my worry and unhappiness comes from comparison.  And the main source of the comparison... social media.

DAILY:

Encourage the gals

Encouraging others in August was oh so fruitful, so I’m putting it on my goals list again!
.
How was your month?

Did you accomplish your August goals?  How was your summer?  Excited for fall?
.
HUGS!

Em

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Running 10km? Even though you didn't reach your goal this month, I commend you for having a lot of courage to even embark on such an endeavor! And spending time at your friend's lake house sounds AH-MAZING! xD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Morning, YOU'RE SO SWEET!
      And the lake house was totally AH-MAZING!!!
      Happy September!

      Delete
  2. Yay September Goals! I was waiting for this. I love all your goals. Encouraging others is really good to do, but I often fail at it. :)
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAHH THANK YOU ELLIE!! *big hugs*
      I find that encouraging others also encourages myself to keep going.
      HAPPY FALL!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I could never even ATTEMPT getting near a 10km. I'd probably fall over and pass out. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha to be honest I would probably fall over too!
      Happy September Grace!

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts