Let's Chat

Let's Chat: EXCITING NEW IDEAS

8:00 AM


I HAVE AN IDEA...
IT’S REALLY CRAZY BUT TOTALLY COOL...
MENTALLY PREPARE YOURSELF...
HERE IT COMES.....

SUMMER CAMP
*mind blown*

I. WANT. TO. OPEN. A. SUMMER. CAMP. FOR. GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW AWESOME OF AN IDEA IS THAT LIKE IT HAS TWO AWESOME THINGS PRE-TEEN GIRLS WHO AREN’T YET OBSESSED WITH BOYS AND SOCIAL MEDIA AND S’MORES HOW MUCH BETTER CAN YOU GET!!!!!
*okay i’m done with the caps i promise

Anyways, yeah this is my little baby right now that is still in the early stages BUT I ACTUALLY THINK IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*oops okay now i’m done for real

My vision is to have a overnight camp (maybe 3-4 nights) for girls aged 9-12 where we empower, create and explore.  I want to inspire young gals to dream crazy big and work hard to make those dreams a reality.  

So, I’m have been working super hard recently on a kick-butt website that so far looks SO GOOD.  

Okay I know what your probably thinking right now: “Wow Em this is a great idea but wait aren’t you only like 14?”  And to be perfectly honest, I was asking myself the same thing.

But then I realized, ‘What are we waiting for?’  Yes I may just be a 14 year old (soon to be 15) teenager but is there ever going to be a ‘right time’?  I believe this this time, right now, is as good as any other time in the future.

Working on this project makes me feel like the true Emily.  The super cool, rock star Emily.  The Emily people are inspired by.  The Emily who knows that she is a total GIRL BOSS and is proud of it too.  

This is my dream and right now gal pal, and guess what...
I’m chasing it.
.
LOVE YOU!
-Em

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This sounds so cool! How exciting!

    Although, I'll warn you- there are a lot of 9-12 year olds obsessed with boys and social media xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! Girl go for it! There isn't anything you can't do with a little help. Speaking of help, if you ever need it- find me!

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts