Thoughts

Hello, My name is...

9:00 AM


I have literally written this post 4 freaking times so let’s just cross our fingers that it actually sounds good and my words make some kind of sense this time.  Okay? Okay.

I have wanted to change the ‘About Me’ page on my blog for about two months now but is it just me, or is it really hard to write about yourself because you don’t want to sound like some self-centered little toad.  Maybe it is just me....

Anyways, my ‘About Me” page sounded too rehearsed and lame and I really hated it.  It totally didn't describe my personality accurately because I can assure you, I am a pretty wacky gal.

So I’m going to stop blabbing now and introduce to you the real Emily.



Hey darling, I’m Em!

Some people look at me and see a weird meditating yoga person, or a strange teenage species that actually enjoys school and learning, or a girl who talks really loudly about things that people could care less about. 

Those things are all true about me, and quiet accurate might I add, but they are not all of me.

I am a firm believer in dancing it out and I tend to laugh during the most un-laughable moments.  I express my ideas loud and clear (AND IN ALL CAPS) and I’m not afraid of having big dreams.  I love practicing yoga and screeching Camp Rock songs at the top of my lungs.  I have a passion for medicine and my ultimate pump-up song is “Que-Sera” by my fav, Hannah Montana.  My style could be described as 70s girl power mixed with sophisticated business woman (hard to imagine, BUT IT WORKS I PROMISE) and my biggest fear is failure.  

I know, I know, my life is pretty complicated right?  But don’t let that scare you.  I am only a person, just like you.  So come on, let’s go live the life of our dreams.  

Time starts now.



SO......?
What do you think?  I hope I haven’t scared you off.  If your still with me, leave me a comment below, describing yourself in just three words.
.
LOVE YOU,

Em

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love it my dear :) You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm currently in the midst of attempting to write my own About page, so I feel the struggle xD

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts