Inspiration

SUMMER 2016

12:00 PM


BREAKING NEWS.

MY SUMMER VACATION STARTS IN EXACTLY 37 DAYS!!!!

I am SO EXCITED for summer but come on, who isn’t?!

First off MY BIRTHDAY is in August which is super duper exciting.  I’m turning 15 and I feel like I should be placed in a retirement home any day now.

BUT THATS NOT ALL

I not sure whether or not I mentioned this before but.....

MY MUM AND I ARE GOING TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY DREAM VACATION I AM SO FLIPPING EXCITED AGHHDGTRDCGSRKHJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been to Europe before so I am a teeny bit nervous for the 8hr flight and the severe jet leg, but come on it’s freaking EUROPE THE PROS OUT WAY THE CONS OKAY.

We will be gone for a total of 12 days and we will be there over my birthday, which I have to admit I wasn’t to keen on at first but then I realized again that it’s FREAKING ENGLAND.

Also this summer I have a job picking berries at a local farm which should be pretty fun, 1 for me, 1 for the basket....

Ok so the point of this post was A. to brag about my exciting summer plans B. to inspire you to actually have a killer summer v-cay.  Because you deserve it girl.  After a whole 10 months of using your brain you deserve to eat the ice cream and watermelon you POSSIBLY can. 

This is going to be your summer.  Grab the reins and hold on because trust me, it’s going to whip by so fast.  Enjoy yourself and have fun.

Talk to me...
Do you have any summer plans?  What is your dream vacation? 

p.s. I really want to have a cut-throat water balloon fight this summer, any tips?  It literally takes me hours to fill 10 water balloons and AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
.
Love,

Em

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. YAY! It sounds like you're going to have an absolutely amazing summer!! England sounds AMAZING, you'll have to post tons of photos and tell us ALL about it. That's super exciting about your birthday, too! I have a summer birthday as well, they're really fun:)
    I don't really have any major plans this summer, just lots of time to chill out and write and redo my blog:)
    As for the water balloons- Have you tried getting a little funnel-extension thingy to go on your hose? It makes filling balloons a TON easier. I think I picked one up at CVS or something, I don't even remember.

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts