Weekly Review

Weekly Review #2

11:00 AM

This week has gone by at lightning speeds.  I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S MARCH AND SPRING BREAK IS IN 7 DAYS LIFE IS GOOD.  This was one of my most favorite weeks ever.  I felt like I was on a ‘happiness high’ the whole week.  I could not stop smiling.

First off, last weekend there was a dance competition in my town which made me immensely happy.  I quit competitive dance this year so this was a chance to see some girls that I haven’t seen in ages.  I also LOVE to watch dancing.  I practically spent the whole weekend there just sitting and watching.  It was amazing.

Then, BOOM it was March. OMG WHERE HAS FEBRUARY GONE!!  I feel like I blinked and it was over!  But I am completely okay with this because March is going to be epic.  Spring break AND Easter, what more could you want!

At the moment I’m very busy planning semi-formal which is at the end of the month.  The theme this year is red carpet which I’m quite excited for.  I’m not actually going to semi-formal but I'm helping to decorate for it.  At my school it’s kind of a unspoken rule that grade 9’s can’t go to semi which makes me very angry but there is really nothing I can do to change it.   You have to pick your battles and this is not going to be one of mine.

Also this week was my high school’s ‘Grade 8 Open House Day’ , so around 200 grade 8’s spent the day at my school playing games and all that fun stuff.  Unfortunately it seemed that I was more excited to play the games then the grade 8’s..... Oops but come on who doesn’t love games like Duck Duck Goose!  Then in the evening was the open house for the parents.  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!  I was asked to be a student ambassador so I had to give a speech, which I have to say was pretty good ;)  A bunch of my friends came too and we all had a grand time showing our school spirit!

I am really sad because I’m on the last season of Grey’s Anatomy.  I know, I know it’s totally weird to be upset about finishing a  t.v show but it has been a big part of my life since Christmas!  It has also inspired me to go into medicine when I’m older which is a pretty big deal.

I usually try to tie some sort of life lesson/inspiration into these posts so here it is. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams- Eleanor Roosevelt.  This is what I’ve meditating on this week.  I visualize my biggest and craziest dreams.  In ten years where will I be?  What will I be doing?  Who will I be with?  In ten years I will be 24. I hope to be in Med School preferably at Oxford or Cambridge.  I can see myself happily married or in a serious relationship.  I will be living in an apartment in London.  I will still be best friends with my current best friend.  My mom will be in England too, probably in the countryside, always looking out for me.
So, where do you see yourself in ten years?

P.S  I GET TO BE A CHEERLEADER IN MY SCHOOLS PRODUCTION OF HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY
Have a great week,

Love, Em

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. IT'S NOT WEIRD TO BE UPSET ABOUT FINISHING A TV SHOW!

    Sounds like you've had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! Thanks for your feedback Grace!

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts