Inspiration

How I Bullet Journal- Part #2

2:48 PM

Good afternoon!  Today I have for you a second part to the bullet journal post I did a few weeks ago.  I am now on my second month of bullet journal so today I thought I would share with you my top 4 tips to having an amazing bullet journal.

Make a Tracker
This one is HUGE for me.  I like to keep track of of when I do certain activities in case I ever need to refer back to it in the future.  In my tracker I record things such as when a take a yoga class, how much H2O I drink and when I publish a new blog post!



Decorate it!
I wouldn’t recommend going all out with washi tape and glitter but some doodles here and there never hurt!  You don’t want to clutter your pages too much because it will become more of a scrapbook instead of an organization tool.  I like to doodle in it during class sometimes and it makes journalling a lot more enjoyable.


Don’t Stress About it
Sometimes you will forget to log your daily tasks, and that’s okay.  What I will do when this happens is I will open up my journal the next day and just write down what happened that day, just for future reference.

Include a Monthly Spread
My March spread is a little bare at the moment but I can guarantee that it will fill up very quickly.  I almost always have a completely crazy schedule, so seeing everything laid out like this really helps my stress level decrease.  I divided my monthly spread into a morning side and a afternoon side to allow for more space to write.


So what do you think?  Do you think you could keep up with this wonderful organization tool?  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

P.S  What to you think about the different fonts?  YAY or nayyy?
.
Love,

Em  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a cool idea! Knowing me, I wouldn't be able to keep up with it, but it's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts