Food

The Best Muffins

3:13 PM

Recently I have been making these muffins EVERY SINGLE WEEK, they are just that good.  The best part, they are HEALTHY!  I am aware that they have chocolate chips in them but the other healthy ingredients balance it out, and if you want you could also make them without the chocolate (but come on now, who doesn’t love chocolate!)  By the way, this is not my recipe, full credit does out to Food Network!



What I like to do is substitute the oat bran for quick oats and the flax seed for chia seeds, but it tastes great both ways!


Well, thats all I have for you today, Happy Baking!


Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A little chocolate is never bad, but if you want to make them super healthy try using dark chocolate instead of normal chocolate. I really want to try these but our oven doesn't work well

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts