Inspiration

Overcoming Roadblocks

9:00 AM


Sometimes we set way too high expectations for ourselves.  We give ourselves ridiculous due dates of when certain things should be done and then, when the plan changes we are stuck sitting here wondering “Now what?”

I’m quite sure that we have all been there at some point in our lives.  I know I have.  

And it’s really hard to deal with.  One minute everything’s going great and the next your either moving backwards or not moving at all. 

But, one thing I have learned from this is you need to be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods. 

Here  are  my 3  tips  for  overcoming  roadblocks:

  • Recognize that a change is needed in order to move forward, and that change might be to going back to the drawing board.  Remember that 3 steps backwards can lead to 10 steps forwards.

  • Try to find a different approach.  Yes, it might be harder or require more time, but in the end all that matters is that you got there.  It’s not a race.

  • Keep going.  Just because it’s gets harder doesn’t mean that it’s time to quit. 


If you have something that you want so badly and your willing to put in 110%, don’t worry so much about how you get there.  Stick with it.  Keep trying.  Fight until you can’t fight anymore. And never, ever, let roadblocks stop you from success.  
.
Talk  to  me.

What roadblocks have you had to overcome recently?  How did you get passed them?
.
LOTS OF LOVE!
Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts