Let's Chat

Let's Chat: Blog Theme & Writing Style

9:00 AM



What’s up buttercup?

As your reading this I am probably learning how to put casts on people and all that cool medical stuff.  Seriously though, I’m in this summer camp at a medical school this week and IT’S THE BOMB (do people even say that anymore...?)

Anyways, I haven’t done a ‘let’s chat’ in a few weeks so here we go...

Blog Theme:
I feel like my blog is all over the place.  You have probably noticed that I have been writing more ‘inspiration’ posts, instead of fashion or food related things.

I just enjoy writing inspiration posts more because I feel like they are more personal, and to be honest, I like to go back and read them when I’m in need of motivation.  I’m writing the type of posts that I like to read.

Writing Style:
Okay so this is kind of bugging me right now.  Like one minute I sound all professional and use big words like ‘cultivate’ and the next I’m super casual and making absolute zero sense.

I JUST DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE.

I find it fun to write blog posts like I’m actually having a conversation with you, but sometimes I feel the need to be all deep and serious.  AND I JUST DON’T KNOW ANYMORE OKAY.



I am also working on a super exciting August series for you beautiful people, SO GET EXCITED IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD.
.
Let’s Talk...

Do you like reading inspiration type posts?  Do you prefer a certain writing style?  And how’s your summer going (I really wanna know!!)
.
Bye for now,
Em

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well. I would love to come in and give you tons of great advice on this.

    But I can't.

    Because I am the EXACT same way. Either I sound super mature and write really well, or I'm screaming in all caps and make zero sense. Plus, my writing is all over the place, too. Sigh. But I love your blog, just do what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Grace you're too sweet! Why does writing have to be so difficult! But I have to be honest, I find that all my best work COMES FROM ALL CAPS!!

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts