Inspiration

How to Have the Perfect Night In

5:24 PM



I’m not the kind of girl who leaves the house on Friday night.  Let’s be real, I can’t even drive yet so the farthest I’m going is from the couch to my bed.  

So, if your like me and you continuously find yourself alone and dying to actually have a FUN night in, then you have come to the right place my friend.

Step One:
Go put on the most comfy and softest pj’s that you own.  Enough said.

Step Two:
Pick out your all time FAVOURITE movie because ain’t nobody got time to watch movies for the first time that end up being the biggest waste of 2 hours EVER.  Been there, done that.

Step Three:  
FOOD.  I want to be all inspiring here and say that you should whip yourself up a Acai Bowl or something healthy but A. Acai berries are like the most EXPENSIVE FRUIT ON THE PLANET B. Let’s be honest, who really eats fruit whilst in there pj’s and watching a movie...

Seriously though, what you eat during your night in can totally effect the amazingness of the evening.

I recommend snacking on some cheeky trail mix that consists off Golden Grams cereal (My ALL TIME fav), pecans and chocolate chips.
.
Now that your in your happy place and life is good, here are a few tips to make the evening a teensy bit better.

  • Turn your phone and laptop OFF turning the movie.  Not only will it keep you focused on the actual movie, but it also can be super irritating if your bestie decides that she wants to completely spam you on Snapchat.  Just turn it off to prevent distractions interfering with your perfect night in.

  • Brew yourself a wonderful warm cup of tea (or hot cocoa, if your feeling spontaneous)

  • Take the duvet off your bed and bring it into the couch with you.  Trust me, duvets make everything better.
.
So...
What is your favorite way to spend a night-in?

Let me know in the comments!
.
Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts