Inspiration

10 Things to Always Remember

2:48 PM


I have a bunch of quotes and inspirational reminders that I like to keep saved on my phone.  Whenever I’m stressing out or just in a really bad mood, I like to take a peek at some of them to remind me that everything will be okay.  Here are the top things YOU should always remember.  

There are only 24 hours in a day.
I often find myself making these completely outrageous to-do lists.  It completely slips my mind that there are actually only 24 hours in a day and you can’t accomplish everything that you want to do in this short time span.

There are so many reasons to be happy.
You are alive.  You can see.  You can read.  Never take your life for granted.  Think about all the things that you have.  Some people are not as privileged as you are.

Worrying is LITERALLY betting against yourself.
There is absolutely no point in stressing out about things you have no control over.  You are wasting your energy.

Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.
Trust me when I say this, people will respect you A LOT more if you just tell them the truth.  Don’t get their hopes up if you never intended to do it in the first place.

Successful people are not gifted.
It may seem like some people just have it all, but at some point in their life they had to work really hard.

Things take time.
“Rome wasn’t built in a day, but they were laying down bricks every hour.”

Why the heck not. 
So you might look like a complete crazy person, but who honestly cares?!

Before you quit remember why you started.
This will either make you want to quit more or it will have you reevaluating your choice.

Some people have it a lot harder then you.
Some people are homeless.  Some people are hungry.  Never let disappointment or anger make you forget how lucky you are.


Challenge is a good thing.
It may be hard at the beginning, but in the end, you will be glad that you stuck with it.
.
Thoughts?
What are your favourite quotes? What to you try to think about when your upset?
.
Love,
Em




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ummmm *casually screenshots entire post*. XD These are such fabulous reminders!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH YAY!! Thank you so much Grace Anne, you are so sweet *sends virtual hugs!*

      Delete
  2. Aww, this was so great! I love all of them:) And I totally save fifty million quotes on my phone too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elissa!! I glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts