Fashion & Beauty

My Favourite Lush Products

11:28 AM

This post is all about my favorite Lush products.  Lush is one of my favorite stores as it uses all-natural ingredients and everything is not tested on animals.  Also, lots of their products help to support many different charities.  And I just really, really, really love baths (and epic bath bombs!).
p.s all the prices are in Canadian dollars

BATH:

Avobath: $6.45
A zingy lemongrass bath bomb with fresh avocados for soft, happy skin.
.
I love this bath bomb because A: it smells AMAZING! B: it leaves your skin feeling super duper moisturized.
-
Unicorn Horn: $7.95 *this is a limited edition bubble bar that is available at Valentines Day
What are dreams made of? Unicorn Horns of course! Crumble this colorful, luster- filled bubbler into your tub, then lie back in its enchanting pastel waters.
.
This bubble is very beautiful and smells very light and floral.  It also creates tons of bubbles and can last for around 5-6 baths depending on the size of your tub.
-
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment: $7.95
A sweet frothing marshmallow for gloriously soft skin.
.
This luxury bath melt smells just like candy and makes your skin, oh so soft.

SHOWER:

American Cream Conditioner: $9.95
Strawberry and vanilla conditioner for soft, yummy smelling locks.
.
The description says it all!
-
BIG Shampoo: $26.95
Get loads of volume and shine with sea salt and lime juice.
.
It also gets rid of all the grease and oil from your hair!
-
Snow Fairy & So White Shower Gel: $9.95 *these are limited addition shower gels that come out at Christmas
.
All I have to say about these products is that they are truly amazing and are by far the best shower gels ever!

SKIN:

Charity Pot: $6.95
Help us change the world, one body lotion at a time
.
I have tried out so many lotion and I find that none of them really work very well, (cough cough bath and body works...) but I can honestly say that not only does it smell good, it also MAKES YOUR SKIN SOFT!
-
Brazened Honey: $7.95
For faces seeking balance and deep cleansing.
.
I’ve been pretty lucky when it comes to my skin.  I usually don’t get any pimples (I do get the occasional black head) but I have REALLY sensitive skin.  Once I decided to try out this new all-natural face cleanser and in a matter of minutes my face had broken out in a full, bright red rash!  So for all you sensitive skin girls out there, I FEEL YOU and I personally find that this is the perfect thing to calm my skin down.
.
.
So, please let me know in the comments what your favourite Lush product is, (if you use Lush products) because I would love to give some new products a try!

Love,

Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts