Inspiration

What Makes Me Happy

11:00 AM

Falling asleep on a flight

Hand Pies
Trains
Finishing a good book

Naturally waking up early
Hannah Montana Forever Soundtrack 
Playing High School Musical Wii games with my best friend
Yoga classes

Long weekends
Build-A-Bear Workshop
Grey’s Anatomy

My touch surgeon app
Watching dance competitions
Walks with friends

Being productive
Having a cute Instagram feed
Being early for school
Pressed juice

Getting a 100% on a assignment
Reading a great blog post
Bunnies
Running

Buying something on sale
My planner
Science class
Clueless
Ducks


Soy candles
Complements
Finding money randomly in my bedroom
Genuinely nice people
Hiking

These are the things that make me feel extremely happy.  They put that warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me and I can’t help but smile when I think about them. 


What makes you happy?  What do you do to bring others happiness?
.
Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts