New Year, New Blog

7:52 PM

I really enjoy writing on this blog.  I also hope that you enjoy reading my blog.  But I feel like I need a change.  When I first started My Tumblr Life, my intension was to inspire others to try and live a perfect life.  But thats not reality nor would I want it to be.  What makes life interesting are the things the distinguish our lives from other peoples.  There is no perfect life, there is just the life that we make for ourselves.


So, after a long time of thinking and planing I have decided to re-name my blog and re-design it.  Now that I have realized that my life is very far from perfect and how unenjoyable it would be if it was, I feel inclined to re-name it.

I am going to private my blog until the 18th of January so that I can re-design it and put up some new posts.

P.S I am re-naming my blog Destination Bliss!

Bye for now,
Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts