Adventure

5 Things to Try in 2016

7:00 PM

Put the phone down and pick up a book
Reading may seem un-appealing to you because it takes a while to actually finish a book.  I personally have a tendency to start reading a book, but then never finish it because a better book comes along.  I also think that reading can be pretty overwhelming.  There is so much different material out there and it can be hard to choose what you might like best.  But trust me, you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when you finish an amazing book.

My Recommendations:
Let’s Get Lost- Adi Alsaid
Girl Online/Girl Online on Tour- Zoe Sugg
Looking for Alaska- John Green (note: this book deals with some mature themes)
All the Bright Places- Jennifer Nivan (I have a previous post written about this novel ;)
-
Have photoshoots
I totally know that feeling where you just feel like you look terrible in every picture, been there done that.  Now what I find really boosts my self confidence is grabbing my bestie (or mom) and going and taking some funny pictures outside.  Not only is it getting you fresh air, but it allows you to have a bunch of visual memories to look back on later.
-
Go hiking
Hiking is a great way to get outside and have fun.  Plus sometimes you can discover super cool things in nature, maybe even a waterfall ;).  Just make sure to ALWAYS stick to the trails and make sure not to get eaten alive by wild animals (just kidding!).
-
Make a bucket list
I know it might be kind of morbid to make a list of things you want to do before you die, but I like to think of it as a really big list of goals.  Trust me, this is really motivating.
-
Work towards your dream
What to you want to do? What puts a smile on you face every time you think about it?  That is your dream and this is the year to make it a reality.


P.S I hope you are enjoying my new blog, Destination Bliss!  All of my previous posts will still be available to read, but I just felt like it was time for a change ;)
.
Happy Reading!
.
Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts