Thoughts

7 Life Lessons

10:00 PM

In the last couple months I feel as though I have really grown as a person. These are the 7 things that I have learned that I try to look back on and remember in my day-to-day life. Remember that these are my personal opinions, if you are happy living your live differently then that's cool too! You do you!

1. Smile
Sometimes a smile might be the only positive thing that will happen in someones day, or it might be something that they totally forget about in 2 minutes. But that doesn't matter. If a smile can bring someone one second of joy, then you should smile at them. Also, if you smile at others, then they will most likely smile back, so it's a two for one!

2. Just Say Yes!
Saying no to new adventures is like saying no to getting out of bed. If you stay in bed then you wont get to see what the world has to offer. But if you say yes, it will just lead to more opportunities, which is great! So don't be scared, and try something new!

3. Dress Appropriately
Trust me on this one, if at school you dress for a night out people might think your a 'partier', even if your not! People are very quick to judge so don't give them any ideas about who you are as a person. This will just result in you getting hurt in the end. 

4. Some People are just Mean
I really struggle with this one. I tend to try to be friends with everyone, even if they seem like a bully. But, sometimes you just have to move on and come to realize that some people are just going to be mean. 
*BUT sometimes they have something personal going on that’s causing them anger, so give them a second chance if they apologize to you*

5. Surround Yourself with People who Care About You
If a friend is ignoring you or bullying you, ditch them and make new friends. I know, a lot easier said then done but if you have the courage to do it then high five, you go girl! I actually used this piece of advice this September (a post about this will be coming shortly about this) and it really positively impacted my life.  Life is too short NOT to be happy.

6. Eat the good food
That super healthy green juice is amazing for your body but don’t force yourself to drink them all the time.  Have a milkshake once and while, eat some pizza.  What I like to do is allow myself TWO special treats a week.  Whether that is pizza and ice cream or two cookies and popcorn, make sure your treats are GOOD.  Don’t count a dark chocolate protein bar as a treat, only count things that you consider “un-healthy”.

7. Travel  
Travel as much as you can.  Never turn down an opportunity to go somewhere new because you never know what could happen when your there.  You may meet Leonardo DiCaprio or your future best friend! (Ok, so you probably won’t meet Leonardo DiCaprio, but a girl can dream right?!)

Anyways these are the 7 things that I try to do in order to live my life to the fullest.  I hope that you enjoyed reading and have a fantastic day!

Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts