Thoughts

How to Utilize Your Planner- Part 1

1:45 PM

Hello Everyone!
How's your day going?  I just finished up my English exam which means I'm off for the rest of the afternoon!  YAY!  Mind you, the exam itself was quite stressful so I think I really do deserve this afternoon off.

Anyways, for today's post I'm showing you how to effectually use a planner.  Now I'm going to be honest with you, I am honestly not a very organized person.  But, I do know how to organized, I just usually chose not to be (LAZY, I know!).  But on the occasional busy day I do like to plan out what I'm doing.  So, here are some tips on how to ACTUALLY use a planner.

First off, get yourself a super cute planner.  Trust me this will seriously motivate you to actually write in it.  My planner is from Chapters/Indigo and the brand is Ban.do.
.

.
Seriously, isn't this THE CUTEST THING EVER! (here's another pick ;)
.
.
Make highlighters your new best friend.  So, in order to keep everything organized, I like to create a highlighter guide in my planner.
Yellow- Yoga/After-School Activities
Pink- School/Homework
Green- Events/Appointments
.
.
I also find making weekly do-to lists really helps.  If you make one for the whole week I think it's easier to get more things done because there's to pressure to get stuff done all in one day.  But, DO NOT procrastinate and leave everything for the last day, I have made that mistake too many times.
.
This is going to be a part one of a two part post, so keep an eye out for the other post! (it will be posted in about a week :)
.
Hope this help you in one way or another!
Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Planners save my life! I love having a weekly to-do list, it keeps me focused everyday on the big picture.

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts