Thoughts

Follow Your Heart

4:00 PM

This year I have decided to do something very brave.  In the fall, I am voluntarily going to a different high school then all of my friends (I don’t know a single person there).  You are probably thinking, “Em why would you do this?” and to be honest that’s what most of my friends and family are asking me too.  I just have this urge to change my life, be adventurous and try something new.  I have known my best friends since before kindergarten and I love them to death, but I just need to do something different, without them there to catch me if I fall.  I want that fact that no one will be there to catch me to motivate me to step outside my comfort zone.  To most people this probably sounds crazy, but it’s just what my heart is telling me to do.  

Just recently I have made this whole ‘school decision’ and I’m actually really happy and excited with the choice I made.  Unlike most decisions I make I don’t regret it.  At this new school I get a fresh start to be the person I truly want to be, Em the outgoing, happy, over-achiever instead of the sarcastic, teachers-pet people thought of me before.  It’s not that I’m not happy with myself, (because I very much am) I just get a chance to be someone else, the best version of myself.  So I encourage you, yes you, to go make a small or huge change to your life (preferably a good change, no crying allowed!) because it gives you this rush of adrenalin that makes you feel as though you are on top of the world!

Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts