Blogging Update/New Schedule

6:05 PM

Happy May!

I am very sorry for the lack of blog posts recently.  I was on this blogging roll and I think I might have burnt myself out!  But on a more positive note, I am back and better than ever!

First things first, I have created a new blogging schedule.  I wanted to be publishing two posts a week but thats not realistic for me right now.  For the month of May, new content will be published on Sundays.

So...
What have you been up to?  Please update me on your amazing lives below, I would love to know what I missed!!

Talk to you on Sunday friends!

Love,

Em

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I feel you Em! It has been soooo crazy! It's also really hard to come up with content (and actually take time to write) when just making it through the day is a struggle. I'm excited for what's to come!

    ReplyDelete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts