Inspiration

5 Movies That Will Boost Your Mood

1:04 PM


Hello everyone! How’s your day okay?  Mines going pretty well, I just had a major dance party to the Camp Rock 2 soundtrack* and it made for a pretty great morning.

Today I am sharing with you 5 movies that will instantly make you feel happier.  Now I’m warning you, these films might be a little hard to track down**, but trust me, they're TOTALLY worth it!

*which by the way is also a great way to instantly boost your mood 
**a lot of them are old Disney Channel movies which I don’t think are on Netflix...

 The Parent Trap

Picture this: a 10 year old Lindsay Lohan, British accents and summer camp.  What more could you want in a movie!  Seriously though this movie is one of the best, EVER.  The plot is amazing and the concept of the movie totally makes me wish that I had a secret twin sister.

High School Musical

Now, since there are 3 movies, in order to get the FULL happiness effect I recommend watching all 3 (but 1 out of the 3 I guess would be okay too...).  High School Musical was my life when I was about 10 and it’s still a very important part of my life now.  And Zac Efron’s in it, so how could you NOT watch it!

Clueless

This movie is not as ‘all ages’ as the other ones, but it’s still a must watch.  Clueless is similar to Mean Girls, but I like it a lot better.  To be honest I find Mean Girls to be a little ‘too’ mean and offensive...But Clueless is a movie that I throughly enjoy.  I have seen it probably 5+ times and I still absolutely adore it.
*this movie is for sure on Netflix

Nancy Drew

I don’t know if anybody else remembers this movie, but I actually own it on dvd and I love it very much.  It’s the one with Emma Roberts and she wear these super cute plaid skirts and solves mysteries.  Convinced yet? (HINT: you should be)

Ramona and Beezus

This movie is based of the novel by Beverly Cleary and it’s such a sweet movie.  It stars Selena Gomez and Joey King and together they totally seem like sisters.  It’s just a really good movie that I’m sure you will love.

What about you?

What is your favorite movie?  How do you like to boost your mood?
Let me know below!
.
Love,

Em

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are great movies! Although I wasn't a huge fan of Ramona and Beezus. I haven't watched it in a really long time though. I've never seen Clueless! It's definitely on my to-watch list. And OF COURSE I remember Nancy Drew! I have it on dvd too and have seen it WAY too many times haha.

    *whispers* I go to a singing high school it's amazing

    Let's see.. I would add The Princess Diaries, Anastasia, and Tangled:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YOUR LITERALLY A HSM CHARACTER HOW AMAZING! Oh yes the Princess Diaries and Tangled are also AMAZING! I absolutely love the horse Maximus, his sass is so real! I've never actually seen Anastasia, I will have to track it down....

      Delete

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts