Inspiration

How I Bullet Journal

9:10 PM

Bullet Journal.

A very simple concept yet still very daunting to others.  In case you have never heard of this LIFE-CHANGING way to plan, a bullet journal is a customizable planner that houses your to-do lists, diary, sketchbook and notebook, all in one!

The original video is here: http://bulletjournal.com


First of all you need a notebook.  Any notebook will do, but I would recommend a book that ink will not bleed through.  Since you don't know if you will find the bullet journal method effective, I wouldn't go out and buy a fancy Moleskine notebook right away.

Then you should make a key.  Here is an example of mine:
Then simply make an index to write down which page everything is on and from there, you can pretty much do whatever you want!
Here are some examples of my daily pages:
*the white is some personal stuff that needed to be covered up


I like to use my bullet journal to practice my fonts and handwriting and inspirational quotes are the perfect practice.  Also in my bullet journal I have a tracker and a 'money saver'.  The tracker is one of my personal favs as it shows you how well you've been doing with keeping up with goals.
Now, I recently added a new page entitled, Money Saver.  On this page I record how much money I have saved and put towards different things I am saving up for.  I like this method because I like to see everything out in front of me.
I honestly love this new way of organization.  I have all the room I want to write down everything that I have to do and I can doodle all over it!  If you are interested in seeing a more in depth version of my bullet journal just let me know below :)
.
Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts