Adventure

Wolf River Falls

4:00 PM

‘By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility’  This is what I accomplished.  A few days ago my mom, cousin and I hiked to Wolf River Falls.  This is like one of those ‘secret’ waterfalls that you typically see all over tumblr, (insert photos here)



and I wanted to find one of my own.  Unfortunately these waterfalls are mainly in Hawaii and in other tropical locations.  So, after much research I found one near where I live, Wolf River Falls.

I have this huge fear of wild animals, bears, wolves and even deer completely freak me out.  On this hike we were completely in the middle of nowhere and it terrified me.  Us as humans are used to being constantly surrounded by others, so when you go out and leave all of society behind it’s pretty scary.  But in the end I managed to replace my fear with curiosity to see this epic waterfall.  It was so worth it. 
Here are the pics!





Remember, always embrace new adventures!
Love,
Em 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts