Adventure

Camping

4:00 PM

Recently I went camping for the first time.  This might seem like a perfectly normal thing for some people, but for me this is the same thing as a pig jumping over the moon (ok so not literally, but you get the idea).  But it actually turned out to be a great experience.  I most likely will never go camping again because of my love of wifi and curling irons but it was still pretty awesome (my hair was a different story though).  It really opened my eyes to A: how it is totally possible to take those super epic tumblr pics if you actually go outside and B: the joy of indoor plumbing.

On one of the days, we hiked almost 10km to this tumblr worthy sand beach.  A huge waterfall would have been a little more impressive (or cell service), but it was still a nice surprise after a very, very log hike.  We also went kayaking and watched the sunset.  A sunset is truly something that goes very unnoticed in the city.  

Even after all of the bug bites, camping was a pretty darn amazing adventure.  Remember, even if you haven’t gone somewhere before, always embrace the new adventure.  Below are some of the ‘super-tumblry’ pictures I took, Enjoy!

Love,
Em 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts