Fashion & Beauty

Back-to-School Outfits

4:00 PM

I live in a pretty small town and literally all the ‘cool’ girls wear a Pink sweater and black leggings EVERY DAY to school.  This isn’t necessarily a issue because those clothes are incredibly comfortable, but what bugs me is that when someone else puts together a super cute outfit, everyone stares and whispers about them.  Trust me, I have been in this situation before.  So I think that it’s time for a change.  Girls (and boys) should wear whatever they think, without having to worry about what others may think.  So below is some inspiration of some cute and trendy back-to-schools outfits for many different girls.
*note, please do not feel in any way that this is how you should dress, that is not what I’m trying to say.  Wear whatever makes you happy and hold your head high.
**second note, most of these outfits pretty much represent the different personalities of the girls form PLL (oops)



The Preppy, Super Smart, Over-Achiever (aka Spencer Hastings)




The Laid Back, Casual Girl (who wants to wear sweatpants every day)




The Athletic, Sporty Chic (aka Emily Fields)




The Girl Who Really Has No Interest Involving What to Wear/ Geeky Girl 



Love,
Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Photography

My Photography

Popular Posts